Sunday, July 19, 2009

To The People Who do Not like my video's

ok to clear this with everyone, YES I BECAME A FAN OF MYSELF ON FACEBOOK!!!
to explain, this will take 1 minute of your time.

but first let me explain why I keep making you tube video's.

I love to make youtube video's as you all know by now, and probably get sick of hearing me about youtube and my NEW VIDEOS UP!!!
The reason why I do that is because I ENJOY THE VIDEO'S I MAKE and I wan't to share my creativity, randomness, playfullness, weirdness with everyone. I have been making video's for youtube for a long time now. I started out with a shitty webcam with 5 USB extensions hooked up to it so I could just place it around my room easily. My video's really sucked back then because I only had windows movie maker to edit my video's and like I said, a SHITTY webcam. I still have 1 or 2 of those video's still.
Anyway's, I loved peoples reactions to my video's I loved it when people liked my video's and love reading there comments, even that hate comments because they just made me want to improve to be better.
Later on I got a new camera that I am using now, I also got a new channel, which is now Nickypoo21
(does anyone remember the old Nicktube21 channel?)

When I made my new channel I had people follow me from my old account to my new one, some people I don't even know, some of them close friends, and this one youtuber that always sticks out and alway supports me on what I do and create, and I support him. His is the CanadianStudMuffin, he is my youtube idol pretty much, He is someone who is not BIG BIG on youtube, but he is big enough to be a partner and have collaberated and meet people like Paul Telner.

Creating video's has alway been a part of my life, ever since when I was a little kid I had one of this BIG vhs camcorders that I would stick around on a tripod and pretend I was anchoring my own news. I also loved recording my own "radio shows" on the small cassette players, That was when I said my first swear word on a type of film or tape. My parents were a little pissed that I swore on a cassette I recorded
but I love seeing there faces when they liked what I did.

When I got older the old VHS camcorder batter died and I could only use it when I was plugged into that wall so I got very use to filming in one spot, but I love challenging myself to how many different things I can do in one spot. This is why I love the red room.

No one has ever helped me make a video, other then a few people such as Chris Bailey who is my best friend, and a few other people.

Making video's is something I love to do, and it is something that will NEVER change, I will always be on youtube, even if no one is watching my video's. This is because I love the video's that I make. I love challenging myself. I love it when people say I cannot do something and I challenge that and I prove them wrong. I will be honest. If I was a different person, If i was not me, and I came across myself on youtube I would look up to Nickypoo21. Because even though I only have 113 subscribers, even though my video's get no more then 600 views (excluding the ones with up o 38000), I keep making video's. I do not stop making video's either, when someone makes a negative comment I let EVERYONE know on youtube that someone hurt me. But I still make video's if the hater's like it or not.

Because I do not make video's for the hater's I can care less about the hater's, because of they don't care about me, why should I care about them? If a fan comments my video's and disagrees with something I said I comment saying why I see it that way. If someone likes my video's and comments that they like it, and if they care about the video's I create, then I am going to care about that person, I am going to care about what he has to say.

This is why I would look up to myself if I was someone else and came across Nickypoo21 on youtube.
This is why I became a fan of myself on Facebook, it is because I know what I go through every single day.
I know that nothing will stop me, and I know it is hard to keep making video's
but also no is that only a few people can say they are proud of what they do when no one cares.

And I am one of those people.

After reading this think about it, and while thinking about it watch my video's
reflect on what I said
reflect on what I go through everyday
reflect on how you think of me


http://www.youtube.com/Nickypo21

It is time to get seriose about what I do, I do not care if I become famous.
I just want people to know my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment